I’ll Learn Lessons For You


Don’t eat wasabi coated peas if your lips are chapped. It’s a fiery disaster. Like hemorrhoids on your face. And certainly do not rub your watery eyes with the fingers that you have just used to pluck up the wasabi peas. That will lead you into the bathroom at work where you will cry while washing your hands.

I like to use the back door into work when I’m entering and exiting. Less likely to run into people clogging up the sidewalk. When I left yesterday night, I noticed that the sprinklers were on. I carefully navigated through them without getting soaked. Just as I was patting myself on the back for not getting wet – I got soaked. On the sidewalk under a tree. There wasn’t even any grass around and it was super dark there so I didn’t see the spray. I despise getting wet. The sound I made as I was drenched from head to toe was probably very similar to the sound Tiny Dog would make if I gave her a pet with a blowtorch.

Check it out!

Someone had it sitting at the curb and I grabbed it up a few weeks ago. It was pretty scuffed up but it’s made from solid wood so Sweety sanded it and painted it with paint we had leftover after painting Bean’s room. Her closet is the hot pink color and her room is the light pink. I know the dresser is rather blinding but it’s going to be inside her closet and will match perfectly in there.

We needed a dresser for Sylvie to use. Right now, she’s stacking her clothes in an old bookshelf but will move into the dresser tomorrow. I think she’s excited to have a place to cram her clothes where I won’t be able to see them and grouch at her to fold them nicely.

Here. More cute baby.

Everyone needs a sock monkey with a Mohawk and is a pirate hat.

That’s a pirate sock monkey with a mohawk hat. Sylvie said we all need one. I think the world would be a happier place if everybody plopped one of those on their head before leaving the house. See that little tongue poking out? She’s just discovered that and spends most of her time sticking it out at us and squealing.

My sleeping peeps. It sucks royally to get out of bed in the morning.

Dining and pulling the hair and then passed out after dinner.

I’m trying to keep her from snatching herself bald-headed.

Have you ever heard of where a hair can get wrapped around a baby’s toe and cut off the circulation? That shit is no joke. The Bean got one on her toe and it left a cut. I had her with me at the grocery store today (with no socks on) and someone was admiring her and shrieked, “Oh my gawd! What happened to her poor toe?!” Holy hell. The one off spot on her and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Speaking of feet…

The Bean has some sweaty feet. You know how baby feet are supposed to be all nice and smell good? Hers do about 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent? They actually stink like feet. (I will admit that I huff her stinky feet. Since it’s a rarity to sniff them and they’re stinky – I consider it good luck when I catch them smelling like tiny dirty sweatsocks.) Even if she hasn’t had socks on. I’m starting to leave socks off of her more often than not in an effort to dry them out. You can sometimes swipe your finger across the sole and it actually comes away wet.

I guess we all have our quirks.